We help companies thrive and grow by creating environments that leverage women’s unique talents and promote innovation.
Change is the only constant in today’s rapidly changing global marketplace. Strategies that work today may be obsolete tomorrow. Maintaining the status quo is not an option.
What about your organization?
- Are your people, processes and culture able to adapt, survive and thrive in the modern marketplace?
- Do you know whether your organization will be able to keep up with the rapid pace of unpredictable change?
If you answered “no” to either of these questions, Womennovation can help.
Innovation is a Team Sport – and Women Are Your Star Players: Reap the benefits of their talent
Diversity enhances innovation. Research has shown that including women in the decision making process enhances the creative ability of teams. Yet women’s ideas are often not heard. Part of this is because women are more likely to be risk-averse, causing them to hold back on sharing their idea.
Another reason is that often women’s ideas are not taken seriously. Why? It could be the way she says it. It could be the (often unconscious) bias in the room. Whatever the reason, it’s limiting the success of your organization
What is your organization doing to encourage women to make their voices heard? Does your corporate culture unintentionally discourage women from speaking up and being more fully engaged? Are male managers falling prey to gender-based differences in use of words, voice, and body language? Womennovation can assess the current state of your organization to see how effectively it is tapping into the full potential of the women who work there. Based on our findings, we can recommend actions your organization can take to engage women more fully in the workplace. We offer a variety of services to enhance women’s participation, including:
- Failure as the Key to Success
- Communicating with Impact for Women
- He Says, She Says – Communicating Across Genders
- Getting Things Done When You’re Not in Charge
- Leadership for Women
- Building Confidence and Increasing Risk Tolerance
- Tempering the “Impostor Syndrome”
- Overcoming Perfectionism
- Success coaching for women
Innovation is a Team Sport:? Keep your organization ahead of the game by unleashing your people’s vast potential The accelerated rate of change requires you to continually innovate. For that you need the right environment. Womennovation will help you create an environment where improved teamwork, management skills and corporate culture support ongoing innovation.
We start with an assessment of your organization’s culture as it is actually lived – not as it is described in writing. We identify strengths and weaknesses and offer recommendations for action. Depending on what we find, we can offer a variety of services, including:
- Modification of policies and processes
- Adjustments to organizational structure
- Workshops that:
- – Strengthen individuals’ creativity and productivity
- – Expand the innovation abilities of teams
- – Develop leaders who can guide innovation
- * Enhance communication across departments and organizations
- Coaching for leaders and executives